New BMW M4 Coupe Competition 2021
The new BMW M4 Coupe Competition (2021) is a higher-performance version of the M4 second-generation. It has a top speed of 180 mph if you install the optional BMW M Driver’s package but the actual speed remains at 155 mph and goes from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. The size is compact with a luxury price and a coupe body style. This is the most powerful M4 that has ever been built. The new BMW M4 Coupe Competition (2021) is almost identical on the outside to the standard M5.
What Makes This car Special?
- Bigger wheels that measure 20 inches in the rear and 19 inches in the front. The mirror caps are high-gloss black
- 479 pound-feet of Torque
- On the outside, it has unique trim
- It has a race-inspired diffuser
- Black rear spoiler with black diffuser and quad-exhaust pipes and a massive front grille that stretches over the entire with of the car’s fascia. The front grille is the defining styling feature of this M4
- 503 horsepower, which is the first BMW M4 to have more than 500 horsepower
- Standard leather upholstery with M Sport Seats in a variety of colors
- The engine hood features two raised sections that extend from the grille. For improved cooling, each of the sections is fitted with a vent.
- Black carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic roof but if you want you can replace it with a steel top that has a tilting, sliding, sunroof for no extra charge
- The colors of the exterior are similar to both versions of the M3 and the regular M4 with the additions of the new exclusive Isle of Man Green Metallic, Sao Paulo Yellow, and Toronto Red Metallic.
- Modern dashboard with large displays in the instrument cluster and center stack area
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- LED interior and ambient lighting
- Hi-fi audio system
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional, which includes cloud-based maps and navigation, smartphone integration, and intelligent Personal Assistant.
The new BMW M4 Coupe Competition (2021) also offers an exterior package. It includes a rear diffuser, rear spoiler, air intakes, and exterior mirror caps. All are made from the same carbon-reinforced plastic as the roof.
What sets this model apart is the leather-wrapped selector level that has the “M” logo embedded. There are also carbon-fiber inlays for the shift paddles and the leather steering wheel. If you are going to race the new BMW M4 Coupe Competition at the race track you can replace the seats with carbon-fiber bucket seats that have integral head restraints. These can be dismantled for wearing a helmet when you race.
It is powered by a 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder petrol engine. It is also restricted to an eight-speed automatic transmission and does not offer a manual option. It also has an all-wheel-drive system, which will allow you to adjust just how much power is distributed between the rear and front wheels through the M Traction Control Function.
If you like a lot of speed in your cars, then the new BMW M4 Coupe Competition (2021) is the car for you.
Posted: 04 March 2021