All-New Nissan Frontier
The Nissan Frontier offers its drivers massive fun and power when you are driving. It has a new look inside and out with smarter technology. It is a truck that is ready to play and work harder. You can drive the Nissan Frontier with peace of mind as it has some of the most advanced assistance and safety features of any other midsize truck. To excel in even the toughest terrain, you have a 4-wheel drive, 310 horsepower, and a chassis that is designed for tough terrain.
What the Nissan Frontier offers
- Interior that has been redesigned. The front and outboard rear seats come with standard Zero Gravity seats.
- Seamless connectivity with up-to-date smartphone integration and Apple CarPlay
- 18 MPG City and 24 MPG highway
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control so you and your passengers can set your own temperatures.
- Push-button ignition
- The front seats are heated.
- King cab seating with pillarless, rear-swinging doors that will give you a big opening for larger items. The two rear seats flip up and out of the way or face forward.
- The Frontier Crew cab gives you seating for five. It has forward-hinged doors so you can get in easier. There is also a 60/40 split reach bench that you can fold to give you a big flat surface. The rear seats also flip up, so you have additional cargo space. The shift knob and steering wheel are leather wrapped.
- Has an auto-dimming rearview mirror to help reduce the glare from vehicles behind you. It also has an outside dual compass and temperature display.
- A multi-level center console.
- Dual glove compartments.
- Storage under the removable rear seat.
- A 9-inch color touch-screen display
- Rearview monitor so you can see behind you for easier towing and parking.
- Stream your audio through Bluetooth if it is compatible with your smartphone.
- USB port for charging devices.
- On the steering wheel, there is a button where you can update your calendar, make calls, send texts with just a touch of this button.
- Six standard airbags with front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Vehicle dynamic control so if you deviate from your steered path, the brakes will be automatically palled to help you get back on track.
- Traction control system, which will sense wheel spin or slip and reduces power application to help you have a better grip on the road.
- Anti-lock braking system that will help you to retain control over your steering if you must make a hard braking situation.
- Electronic brake force will send an extra braking force to the wheels in the rear when it senses extra weight there.
- Has a tire pressure monitoring system.
What helps the Nissan Frontier have so much horsepower is the 3.8 Liter V6 and 9-speed automatic. This is a truck that you can even take off-road as it has great ground clearance so tackle all those tough mountains with the Nissan Frontier.
Posted: 28 September 2021