Hyundai Tucson 2014
For those in the market for a relatively compact SUV that still has all of the power, performance, and capabilities that you’re looking for, it’s hard to pass up on the brand-new Hyundai Tucson 2014.
A vehicle that has been around for some time now, 2014 represents somewhat of a major overhaul for this SUV – especially as far as the exterior is concerned. This SUV is a real looker through and through, and is going to have the neighbors quite jealous of your new ride!
What’s so new about the Hyundai Tucson 2014 model?
Almost all of the Hyundai 2014 vehicles have some sort of major upgrades or changes made to them, but the Tucson 2014 is definitely taking things up a notch.
You’re going to find the exterior styling to be almost completely and totally different than the Tucson that came before it – and that’s a good thing. Instead of a somewhat “vanilla” exterior, the new Tucson 2014 model is aggressively styled in an attractive, fun, and very young and energetic way. This is an SUV that you’re going to fall in love with the moment that you see it on the lot.
On top of that, the overall power, performance, and fuel efficiency of this SUV have been increased. These increases may not be as dramatic as the changes to the exterior of the vehicle, but you’re definitely going to notice stiffer and more engaging handling (especially in less than ideal road conditions) and a boost in fuel efficiency to help you take the hit out of your wallet at filling up can cause.
What are the standout features of this breakthrough SUV?
As far as standout features are concerned with the new Hyundai SUV, you’re really looking at:
- Almost 29 miles per gallon in fuel efficiency (combined mpg)
- A luxurious and ridiculously smooth ride over almost any road surface
- A fit and finish in the interior and exterior that is on par with luxury manufacturers
- And a gorgeous new headlight and reverse light system that gives you the safety, security, and peace of mind you’ve been looking for
- 2.0L V-6 engine with 164hp
- 15.3 gallon gas tank capacity with 22mpg city and 29mpg highway (25mpg combined)
- Front wheel drive with four wheel drive variant available
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 100,000 mile/10 year warranty
How does the Hyundai Tucson 4014 model rate against its closest competitors?
Though we’d like to say that the new Hyundai Tucson 2014 model is in a close race with the rest of its direct competitors in the compact SUV space, that just would not be an honest response.
In reality, the new Hyundai 2014 Tucson blows each and every one of its competitors out of the water – representing (what we consider to be) the best compact SUV available on the planet today. Drive one today, and the odds are fantastic that you will agree!
Posted: 19 May 2014