Toyota Supra 2019 Review
Toyota is bringing back one of the most emblematic models to lure enthusiasts into dealers showrooms. This company is very serious about building cars that not only appeal to the mind but also to the heart. This will be the fifth generation of this iconic sports car. The Toyota Supra 2019 will make its return to the United States market after twenty-one years. One thing that makes this model unique is that, unlike the one before, it was not developed by Toyota in-house. It is the result of a very long collaboration with BMW. Toyota borrowed the engines, chassis, and transmission from BMW. Toyota also designed the cabin, exterior, and returned the suspension system together with Gazoo Racing, its motorsports division.
Although it a compact car it is considered a sports car with a luxury price. The body style is a coupe and can go from 0-60 in an estimated 5.5 seconds with a top estimated speed of 186 mph. This makes it the quickest Toyota in production today. The Toyota Supra 2019 has an eight out ten rating. There are also many color options and it was inspired by the FT-1 Concept. It is also smaller than the previous generations.
- Plenty of fake vents including the one in the door.
- Roofline is sleek
- Roof has a double-bubble
- Muscular profile
- Around the back there is a big spoiler
- Aggressive front end
- The bumper has an almost square vent in the center with two angled vertical vents at the outside edge of the headlamps
- The headlamps has a six-lens design with integrated turn signals and daytime running lights
- The side panels of the engine hood have a vent, which is a unique feature to this particular model.
- The taillights are slim but they become wider toward the sides.
- Length—172.5 inches
- Height—50.9 inches
- Length—73.0 inches
- Curb weight—3,397 pounds
- Optional leather upholstery
- Digital instrument cluster
- Race-inspired seats that have big shoulder bolster and the main section is narrow.
- Small trunk with enough room for a weekend away for two.
- Optional 8.8 inch display with Apple CarPlay, navigation, telematics, and rotary touch control.
- Wireless charging for your phone
- The dash is narrow and low with a clean, simple design
- The center stack has an upper tier with two A/C vents while the lower tier has the command panels
- The center console is asymmetrical
- It has a small-diameter steering wheel
- Keyless smart entry
- Rain sensor windshield wipers
- Dual automatic climate control
- Rear camera
- Garage door opener
- 12-speaker JBL audio system
The Toyota Supra 2019 offers a turbocharged 3.0 liter inline-six engine mated to an eight-speed automatic that will produce 335 horse power.
Posted: 27 April 2019