Lamborghini Huracan EVO 2020
The 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO is packing more power into this model along with moving into a more high-technology direction. This is the model that points to the path that future models will take. There are several changes that have been made to the exterior of this model such as:
- The lower part of the front bumper has been redesigned to give it a more aggressive look
- They have moved the exhaust outlets up to make room for a wider diffuser
- More pronounced than before is the spoiler, which is set above the third brake light
- Dual tailpipes that flank the license plate
- Wing-shaped front tongue in order to increase the flow of air but at the same time it will have a large Y-shaped air trap. This is the symbol of the bullfighting camp.
Even with these exterior changes it is still recognizable as the 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO. The interior is where you will the biggest changes taking place. Although the interior photos have not been released some of the changes known include:
- A new 8.4 inch touch screen for the infortainment system that replaces the older one that contained three knobs and 23 buttons.
- The users will have another way to navigate the software using motion recognition technology
- If the buyer chooses they can pay extra for a hard disk and/or dual-camera telemetry system but Apple CarPlay capability will come standard.
- The inside will be decorated in inner leather material and Arancio cushions.
- New adaptive cabin lighting system
- Rear wheel drive system with new advanced track control system
The 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO features under its hood a 5.2 liter V10 engine, which makes 640 horsepower. This is an increase of 30-horsepower over the standard model. The V10 engine will spin all four wheels through dual-clutch seven-speed automatic transmission, which is directly mounted behind the passenger compartment. It will take this model 2.9 seconds to reach 62 mph from a stop. It will not stop accelerating until that speedometer needle crosses the 200 mph mark. With the new torque vectoring system it will make the 2020 Lamborghini Huracan more stable going around corners and faster.
This model will also have a suite of sensors that are called Lamborghini Piattaforma Inerziale. Two of the sensors that will be included ate the gyroscope and accelerator sensors. These two sensors will feed the data they collect to a central computer referred to as the Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Integrata (LDV). This is what keep the Huracan EVO pointed in the right direction, keeps it on four wheels, finds the best chassis setup for the given conditions, and the capability of predicting the next move of the driver.
The 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO has a possible debut date this year sometime. It could as early as March at the Geneva Auto Show. With all of these improvements on the 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO will appear more beautiful, sharp, and stylish. It had a light body weight of 1,422 kilograms.
Posted: 24 July 2019