Kawasaki W175 Cafe 2019 Review
Indonesia has just released the latest model of its Kawasaki W175 Café 2019. It is using the block-lift engine and pull-out structure from the W175 along with the 4-stroke piston that is cooled by the original block air, and a 177 cc 1 engine but there are some differences in this latest model.
- This model will be closed in the display part
- A new screen pattern on the side of the tank
- Thicker seat that is made from artificial leather but will have the same stitching as if they were real leather.
- Rear shock absorber spring will use a golden yellow coil
- Rear part will have a shorter length to give it more of a sporty mood.
It will have a chrome color on the exhaust protector. This will give it a classy touch
Specifications and features
- 177 cc cylinder volume
- Fuel supply system is a Mikuni VM24 carburetor
- Has a fuel capacity of 13.5 liters/3.57 gallons
- Electric starter with no kick starter
- Has front wheel 220mm disc break and rear has 110mm brake drum
- Rear suspension has swing arm with adjustable shock absorber springs
- Wire spoke wheels front and rear tires
- Manual 5-speed transmission
- Analog fuel gauge and odometer on the console
- Adjustable headlights
- Meter visor that will match the body color
- The seat will feature a tucked role pattern. It combines black and brown to give it an elegant, classic look. With the back of the seat being thicker it will give the effect of a single seat cover silhouette. For motorcycles with the café style flow, this is normal.
- Has a semi-double tubular cradele frame
- The length, width, and height is 1,930 x 765 x 1,030 mm
The Kawasaki W175 Café 2019 comes in three colors, which are:
- Red Candy Fire Red
- Yellow Yellow Café
- Metallic Flat Greystone Gray
Posted: 12 July 2019